I was suprised when I first used the active lotion as I thought it was going to be a cream but it was a clear liquid, like a toner. It also doesn’t smell great but, that didn’t bother me.
I apply it to my t-zone and any spots every night with cotton wool, after cleansing, before applying my serum and moisturiser. I can definitely feel that it removes any oil from my face after applying it.
It dries out any spots, reduces blackheads and prevents any further blemishes. I have never found a product to work on breakouts so fast, even the deep under the skin ones.
On their website this is who the recommend the Acne Out Active Lotion for:
- oily skin with acne
- enlarged pores and blackheads
- single pustules
- ingrown hairs after epilation folliculitis
- Provides the fastest penetration and influence of inflammatory and non-inflammatory purulent rash – pimples.Apply the lotion with a cotton pad on the affected skin areas twice to four times a day or follow the instruction of your Dermatoligist.
- Recommended to use this product in conjunction with other products from our Acne out series for optimal results.
- Stops inflammation quickly!
- Prevents pimples
- Suppresses the development of blackheads
- Regulates oil secretion
- Our dermo cosmetic products contain selected active ingredients that guarantee the optimal efficacy and the minimum risk of side effects.
It says to use it 2-4 times a day but once works perfectly on my own skin as I wouldn’t have acne, I just get random breakouts.